Southern Downs Regional Council is demonstrating its commitment to helping businesses relocateto the region by:
- Providing prospective companies with a central contact for Council business from the Economic Development Unit
- Establishing the Major Investment Pathway, a one-stop shop that ensures projects are streamlined and commissioned by deadline
- Securing supply of industrial and commercial land in Warwick and Stanthorpe
- Actively supporting the national broadband network rollout
- Lobbying federal and state governments for improved infrastructure
- Working with the University of Southern Queensland and Southern Queensland Institute of TAFE to develop education and training in the region
The strengths and availability of our workforce, low establishment and running costs in the region, and the attraction of a more relaxed lifestyle for busy employees are just three compelling reasons to relocate or expand your company into the region.
The fourth reason is the genuine commitment of Southern Downs Regional Council to help you achieve your move. Take the next step and contact the Council’s Economic Development Unit today.