Find your next adventure when you visit the Southern Downs & Granite Belt region in Southern Queensland Country using this handy interactive app. 100% offline – your detailed map assistant. Updated automatically, easily sharable and has something for everyone.
- Easy planning of your trip
- Self-guided walking tours
- Events – Find out what is on and discover exciting activities and events.
- Explore our interactive map to find locations relative to your location.
- Use the Trip Planner to learn more about our towns, find accommodation, attractions, drives and walks, Food and drink and information services.
Swap the city hustle for a country escape and let us show you how to live the good life in our backyard, just 90 minutes from Brisbane. We have the perfect mix of breathtaking natural landscapes, immersive wine experiences, fresh local produce and exhilarating events celebrated across four distinct seasons. The Southern Downs and Granite Belt takes in the towns of Warwick, Stanthorpe, Killarney, Allora and a string of friendly villages, each with their own experiences to offer with laid-back locals and warm country hospitality ready to welcome you.
Download available mid July 2021